Friday, November 4, 2016

Announcements


  • Paper is due in a week.
  • I've added one more topic--on the fine tuning argument.
  • Read the instructions very carefully!
  • Get started early!  At the very least, pick a topic NOW and start thinking about it.
  • Best way for me to look at rough drafts is if you give me a hard copy (by Monday).  I can also look at rough drafts at Canvas. I've created a rough draft "assignment" (without credit).  Deadline for uploading drafts is Wed Nov 9 at 11:59 pm.
  • Today we'll continue using the "God" pdf above.  We'll be discussing the fine tuning argument.
  • We'll probably have to talk about Pascal's Wager Monday.  Here's a great article about it recently published by Prof. Fisher (who was my "substitute" in October).  Highly recommended!

No comments: